This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...I'm not looking forward to this...

What happens when I get two things I like to do and combine them into one work day?

A very long day.

On Monday, I'll be working the morning shift with one of my favorite coworkers. Yay. 7 am-3 pm.

Also on Monday is one of the cooking classes. (As scheduled. 6:30 pm-9:30 pm.) Yay again.

Except...

After my morning shift, and before the CW starts, I have to do the shopping and get everything set up. The cooking class won't end until 9:30, if I'm lucky. It'll be a miracle if I get everything cleaned up and put away by 11 pm. I'll get to take my last official break sometime between 5 and 6 pm.

I'll be one sore little Becky by the time I get home. At least I have Tuesday off, and I go back at 7 am Wednesday morning.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Meh... I'll go to work Monday night at 10pm, and since I start my weekend on Tuesday to Friday, I'll try to stay up so I can actually sleep at night in the dark... which means, I won't hit the sack til about 11pm on Tuesday night.... (or, 1am if I stay up and watch a dvd or go to a movie...)

Slyt
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Working...
    X