X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth draftermatt View Post
    I got called Lurch a lot.

Hmm..
    I got that too. I also got Herman Munster, Ogre (long before Shrek!), and Bull (from Night Court). I guess being tall and...well, kinda gruesome in high school led to that.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

... I'm reminded of a guy i once knew who's last name was "Crocker"... so the guys he worked with called him Betty. Yes he answered to it.

Comment

I get called jessica rabbit a lot.
        My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Quoth chops View Post
          Absolutely agreed. I've dated a few redheads in my time, and red hair and freckles are high on my list of desirable traits.

The only thing that stinks is that I can only guess that red hair and freckled/fair skin are just being bred out, since they tend to be a recessive trait. They'll likely never go away completely, though, that's the good news.
          While I'm not a antural redhead, I have the skin-tone. All my family on my mums side up till me are varying shades of red froma really deep reddish black, to a bright ginger.

Me- I got mousy brown, but the skintone.

I dye my hair a really unnatural shade, but most people assume I'm a natural redhead who 'helps it along a bit'.

I too think it's a massive shame when natural redheads dye their hair. MORE redheads! MORE!
          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth chops View Post
            Absolutely agreed. I've dated a few redheads in my time, and red hair and freckles are high on my list of desirable traits.

The only thing that stinks is that I can only guess that red hair and freckled/fair skin are just being bred out, since they tend to be a recessive trait. They'll likely never go away completely, though, that's the good news.
            I had very light strawberry-blonde hair when I was a kid that started to merge into a darker red when I got older.

I've dyed the crap out of my hair and had every possible colour imaginable that now, to get anything close to my natural colour, I have to either dye it, or wait for it to grow out.
            The latter is not something I'm willing to do.

There are a few redheads in my family though.
            My late grandfather on my mom's side, my aunt on my dad's side, and my cousin (daughter of the aunt on my dad's side).

Fear not, my family will repopulate the world with redheads!

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
              According to many people I look like Donna from That 70s Show.
              HAWT!!!

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Better than the nickname I recently acquired at my job- Newman.

because supposedly I kinda resemble Newman from Seinfeld

That's not good.....
              I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Working...
              X