This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you there, Jesus?

It's me, Sage. Something mildly humorous just happened a little bit ago. I was going through tickets, verifying things were resolved, closing them, etc., and I found a customer by the name of Jesus. The thing of it is, I had to verify he had dialtone, so I tried to call him up...and there was no answer. This leads to the following statement:

"What would Jesus do?" Not return my calls apparently!

You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Does Jesus have a last name, by chance?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I would assume it's a Hispanic name, pronounced "Hay-zoose".

At my old job, we had a guy named Jesus (Hay-zoose) on the payroll. I thought it was funny when my manager asked me if Jesus (Jee-zus) was here for his paycheck.

Comment

Yeah, it was a hispanic last name so I figured as much. I just thought the situation in and of itself was pretty funny.
        You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Heh. back when i was in VA one of the guys had Jesus for a last name. My policy is to never mess with someone when their last name is THAT easy to crack jokes over... but at least one person went up to him and exclaimed "OMG! I've been looking for you my whole life!"

Jesus was not amused.
          Last edited by PepperElf; 03-09-2008, 11:30 AM.

Comment

OT, but my partner and I constantly are thinking of joke names for our kids. I don't think that we would really name them with what we have come up with (Winner and Loser), however, I thought that my suggestion was very smart. I think it would be pretty funny if we had 2 kids to name one of them Jesus (pronounced Hezous), and Lucifer.

Comment

Quoth gunsage View Post

"What would Jesus do?" Not return my calls apparently!
              Well, I've had many a Jesus drive without car insurance, cause accidents, and then swear at me when I tell them they need to pay us back for expenses from the accident!

Comment

Working...
              X