Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to set the clocks back one fall and my wife ended up at work at 5:30 instead of 6:30 (AM) she still hasn't forgiven me for that one.

Comment

I don't work on Sundays, but I did know and changed my clocks before I went to bed Saturday.
      Testing
      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

My clock has a DST switch that changes the time by and hour. Sounds nice right? It also changes the alarm time by a hour too! WTF? So even with being diligent about the time change I was still late.
        If it makes sense, it's not allowed™. -- BeckySunshine

I've heard of breaking wind but not breaking and entering wind. --- Sheldonrs

My gaming blog:Ghosts from the Black

Comment

anyone ever notice the ones that are an hour late in spring are never an hour early in the fall?

one of my bosses used to write the "hour late" ones up* in the fall when they didn't arrive an hour early-same workers scheduled for both days-and them being late meant he had to pay me overtime. of course it helped that he called everyone the day of the change to remind us all.

also we had one worker that got fired because she was an hour late both days(blamed the time change both times)-how do you even do that?

*write up usually said something to the effect of "can't remember time change unless it's to their benefit"
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

I guess some machines aren't smart enough to know DST. Every machine was still an hour behind, the marquee that tracks our production was an hour behind, and even the clock/thermometer on the freeway was still an hour behind.

It probably still will be tonight.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
            X