This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Something Going Around?

Yesterday, the grocery store I work at had quite a number of call outs and it wasn't because of the weather or DST. It turned out that quite a number of people came down with something including the service desk coworker that I was supposed to be closing with.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Nasty flu AND pnuemonia.

My fave ex said he was down for 2 weeks with pneumonia. My nieghbors had the flu, plus neighbordad and pnuemonia. Our new 3rd shifter has the flu...we hope,
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I know there is a bug going around where I work... we don't know what it is called, but it causes employees to either quit or start looking for other jobs...
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

There was something going around a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly entire office buildings of people were calling in sick.....my coworker couldn't get fuel oil delivered to him on the scheduled day because the company didn't have enough people working that day.....

I managed to miss it, although I am the type of person where if (and that's rare) I get sick, I catch people's leftovers and get sick a few weeks after everyone else already has been.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
        X