This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh you son of a ...

It was the last few minutes of my shift and I was finalizing the down stocking and creating a goal for the night crew.

This guy comes up to me and goes, "I want to show you something" so I follow him.

He walks me to a laptop that we normally double sign because we don't have room for every laptop, and they're basically identical.

We have a laptop that is on sale for $449 that looks identical to a laptop that's regular price $699. The laptop that was on display is a Compaq with a Turion-58 processor, a 7000m nVidia video card, 2 gigs of ram and a 160 gb harddrive. He tried telling me that it was an $1100 laptop. I tried telling him at most it was a $700 laptop. He tried telling me that the signing we have is illegal, just being a total ass.

So, I told him I'd bring it up to my supervisor.

All of a sudden a floor manager walks by and starts talking to the guy.

The guy used to work there, he went to school graduated with an associates in Business Management- Marketing (the same degree I have) and he's working at another retail store. He's been trying to get back into the store that I'm working in, but he can't pass the personality test.

That ass is lucky I don't go to where he works and bitch about everything in site.
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Quoth Fashion Lad! View Post
    He's been trying to get back into the store that I'm working in, but he can't pass the personality test.
    Gee, I can't imagine why!! Guess you can't test for what's clearly not there. What a jerk!!
    Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Working...
    X