Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Real-Time story is killing me! Too bad about the weather, I was hoping for a "I rattled Perfect Ann's cage today!" story at the end.

I'm with Gwen, so used to reading backlogs where everything's already happened.
    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Unfortunately, I am one of the rare posters on this board who posts about something I PLAN on doing, then post later with the results.

Although my DipShit Chronicles were all posted after they'd happened, I did keep everyone on their toes once or twice about him.....for the most part, I write my stuff after it happens.

It's still too wet tonight, all the snow melted.....I PROMISE I will wear them tomorrow night (Wednesday night).

Ann is stationed in my area this week while Mentor learns something else with Dickhead...so for sure, she will notice.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

To really get her, you should set a date with any other co-workers who have those shoes. On that date, you all come in to work wearing them.
        "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

Quoth Monica View Post
          To really get her, you should set a date with any other co-workers who have those shoes. On that date, you all come in to work wearing them.
          National Croc-Off Day!

And now the Croc part can be interpreted as a swear word, one beginning with F, and so you can all wear knock off foam shoes and annoy her at the same time.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
            Wow...such dedication to her job that she falls asleep in a meeting IN front of the boss after all her snitching lip service. Oh joy! Hopefully the boss would put a black mark on her preciously perfect record or better yet....FIRE HER!
            I'd have put a black mark on her, specifically glasses and a moustache and goatee with a permanant marker
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Didn't get the reaction I quite hoped for last night with the shoes.....

Although some ladies on 1st shift threw a fit over it. But then again, that's why I wore them Nothing better than angering a large herd of people.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                large herd of people.
                Allow me to introduce you to sheeple.

Sheeple: A flock of people having the same brain dead reaction
                ludo ergo sum

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                  Didn't get the reaction I quite hoped for last night with the shoes.....

Although some ladies on 1st shift threw a fit over it. But then again, that's why I wore them Nothing better than angering a large herd of people.
                  Awww No Ann freaking out?
                  Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Working...
                  X