This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Computer Musical Chairs!

We've had a lot of problems with computers going down, in the last couple weeks. I haven't sat at my usual position for. . . well, two weeks!
    But today was particularly bad. The computers went down in such a way that calls would still drop into them even when someone logged off!
    A simple solution would be to shut our office down and have geeks fix the problems once and for all. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We are a 24-hour operation, so we always have to be manned!
    Oh, it doesn't help that the computers we use go back to the mid 90's! They've promised us newer equipment. . . some day!

I know how you feel. We have two computers at work. I got them hooked up together. So that way, when customer is paying on their rent. Another one could be also. But since one of the owners came and got on it about a week ago. It has been messing up. His solution was to blow out the dust. It was clean already. His other solution was to unplug everything and plug them back in. It finally got fixed, they decided to get the Geek Squad to look at it. And no, they still haven't told me what was wrong.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
    X