This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Weird day

Ok I thought I'd pass on these 2 weird things that happened at work today. I'm a security guard at the main city library located downtown in my city.

Here you go little buddy you need your strength

Ok this happened right across the street from our building there was 2 guys in the bus shack who were drinking(call them guy A and B) and another who was sleeping on the bus shack bench(guy C). Well (guy A) decided to lay down and when this happened (guy C) who was sleeping woke up and motioned over to (Guy B) to bring the beer over. (guy C) took a couple of slips from a can and then this happened. (Guy B) who brought the can over went back to (Guy A) and took a large bottle off of (Guy A) and went back to (Guy C) who was still laying and did this, (Guy B) reached into his pocket and pulled out a spoon...i'm dead serious a spoon and then poured the beer onto the spoon and spoon feed his friend the beer like he was a small child. I seriously could not stop laughing when I saw this, I've been doing security for a few years and it was a first

Bathroom bandit

Ok these might not be related but i'll throw them together

Earlier in the day our cleaner reported that in 2 of the men's bathroom's someone decided to spin-out an entire new roll of toilet paper into the toilet and clog it. Now these aren't small rolls there these big wheel size ones that are about the size of 10 regular rolls but that wasn't the weird thing that happened that was bathroom related. about mid afternoon the cleaner came to us and said in a semi-serious tone that she'd like to report a theft. Then she proceeded burst out laughing and told us that in 3 of the men's bathrooms someone decided to take...the urinal pucks and these weren't brand new ones either she said she put them in 3 days ago and she saw them earlier in the mourning. So someone decided to reach into the urinal and take these used piss covered urinal pucks, it became a running joke for the rest of the day when we did patrols to make sure to "check the urinals"
    Last edited by Mr. Security; 03-29-2008, 01:45 AM.

Quoth Mr. Security View Post
    bathrooms someone decided to take...the urinal pucks
    NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That has to be the dumbest crime Ive ever heard of!

Comment

Thats.. interesting, never heard of either of those before.
      Why would you want to steal urinal pucks.. beyond me.
      The first one.. maybe they were just so out of it? The only other time I've ever heard of Spoonfeeding beer is on a simpsons episode with Burns & Smithers. "Smithers, this beer isn't making me any younger, or funkier", "Ok Sir, I'll switch to the tablespoon".
      - Boochan

Comment

You know, I first knew those as "bathroom mints," as in, "Don't eat the big pink mints!" Grafitti can be educational!
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Mr. Security View Post
          Then she proceeded burst out laughing and told us that in 3 of the men's bathrooms someone decided to take...the urinal pucks
          The ones in our place are yellow, and I complained to the appropriate people that they don't taste of lemon.

Caused them to blink for a moment.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
          X