This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build a bridge and get OVER it!

*cues the symphony of the world's smallest violins and cheese cutting guitars*

Even a week later, it's still big news that I gave up my training job and am waiting for someone else to take over. People are still asking me about it. Dickhead and Ann are still patronizing me about it. My boss still will not speak to me unless he absolutely has to.

GET OVER IT ALREADY.

My stress levels were going down and I was returning to normal after Daddy DipShit quit and I got what I wanted (ditching the training gig), and Dickhead proceeds to call me a "Coward" and says I'm only quitting training because I can't handle the responsibility and am too lazy to do what I know I NEED to do.

This coming from the same guy who called me a "failure" because DipShit wouldn't listen to me or learn anything.

Yeah, I'm a coward all right. Let's see my options here.....I could keep training, keep being forced to train people who won't listen, keep having to put up with idiots, keep having my issues brushed aside and ignored and nothing done about it, I could have to use every ounce of strength I have to try to FORCE people to listen to me (and I'm not a masochist, so I wouldn't want to force that!)....I'd have to be a miracle worker and move mountains and magically change sexist men into new age men. YEAH RIGHT!

By doing this, I STOOD UP FOR MYSELF. I said NO MORE. I said no longer would my complaints and issues go unheard. No longer would I be forced to tolerate things that I don't have to. No longer would I be forced to train people who had no interest in listening or learning period. NO LONGER would I be a punching bag or a chew toy for Dickhead and Ann. No LONGER would I have to train mobs and mobs of people with no notice.

Just get over it and focus all your energy on the next trainer. Good GOD it's not that big of a deal. Oh wait, it must be........no more blas to pick on. Shit.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

No you are not a coward. Wait till they get a DipShit or Daddy Dipshit & wait to see how long they get upset.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Blas,

Have you considered making copies of this post and handing it to people when they say something to you about stepping down? Then just smile real wide at them and walk away . . .

Although, in your shoes I'd *so* be looking for another job. That place is just toxic all around, from the sound of it.
      Last edited by morgana; 04-03-2008, 04:11 PM. Reason: Thought of something else I wanted to say

Comment

Things will be much better when I'm no longer training. No one will be able to bother me. I'll be on my own machine doing my own thing, no one will be able to patronize me. They'll have a new trainer to do that to. Heaven help whoever wants my job right now...if anyone...
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
        X