This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoy!

This might sound silly, but bear with me, I'm in an EXTREMELY happy mood right now, so much so that I'm telling everyone I know, even my interweb friends!!!

The tow truck I normaly drive is 1012, the one with a mere 300,000 miles on it (Don't knock it, it never broke down on me, not once!) Well, they're finaly retiring the ol' gal this year, and replacing her with a newer truck.

It's a Ford F-450 Super-Duty, and I just found out yesterday, they're assigning it to me! I got goosebumps!

For a guy who walked into this place 9 months ago as a rookie with NO experience, that means a lot to me that they're trusting me with the new truck!

I'm pumped!

Want a favor? now is the time to ask while I'm in a good mood!!!!
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Thats a great looking truck. Your very lucky to have been assigned it and I don't blame you for being happy.

Comment

Just to make you feel even better...

THE REASON I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU!!! (click it!)

Comment

Congrats on the pretty new truck!

Heh... I totally knew that Crazeyal would be jealous...

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Whoa, that is the most bad-ass tow truck I've ever seen by far. Awesome

Comment

That's so pretty! Much nicer then the Tow Trucks I see in my area!
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

That's one nice ass truck!! I'm happy you're getting first dibs on it!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Am I the only one who got a mental of a doggie bouncing up and down?

:congrats: Yay on your new truck-baby!
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                X