This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I. Hate. Coupons.

Okay, no, I don't hate coupons. I don't hate people who use coupons. I don't even hate not being tipped on the portion of the bill that was discounted.

I hate our current frickin' coupon that improves our current frickin' promotion.

We've got a three-course-meal promotion, right? Small appetizer, regular meal, regular dessert, all $10.99. Which has already tempted pretty much everyone, to the point that we are running out of desserts pretty much as soon as we get them in. (After the first time or two this happened, we increased our ordering like mad, but apparently corporate just doesn't have enough to give us.)

Today, we seem to have rolled out a coupon that takes another two dollars off.

Dear. God. In. Heaven.

We were swamped on a day that we weren't ready to be swamped. Nobody could ever find the manager card that takes discounts off. Everyone was unhappy, and . . . well, God, it was a frickin' nightmare.

I hope that my chain is making good money off of this, because it is *really* miserable from my end of things.

*sigh*

I . . . I just needed to get that off my chest.

Mein Gott, you poor baby!

*gives hugs and comfort*
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth akilika View Post
      Nobody could ever find the manager card that takes discounts off. Everyone was unhappy, and . . . well, God, it was a frickin' nightmare.
      t.
      Not the same style, but we have a manager card for coupons and other authorisation stuff. One of the fill-in managers I had from around September to November was a real asshole about it, and never, ever left his if he walked out (he was an awful guy, so he'd be gone an hour). Think of my frustration on not allowing to put through coupons, refund authorisations, and most other authorisations because of this dick.

He comes back after it, and laughs.
      - Boochan

Comment

Working...
      X