This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully Ambulatory

Today, I had a co-worker whom I get along pretty well with tell me that I should mind how I walk around a bit more then I do because, and I quote him here, "amble around like a crackhead."

Personally, I found it hilarious and accurate. I PREFER to say that I move with a dancer's grace, but "crackhead" isn't too far off.
    ~ It is a beautiful day to be dizzy!

"Amble around like a crackhead"
    How does one even begin to come up with that? I salute your friend. My family has told me that I loom too much. I personally think they're just jealous because I'm taller than them.

Loom- noun- to stand in the vicinity of another without reason, to hover
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

I didn't know crackheads were physically able to amble. Shamble, maybe, but not amble.
      Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Oh man, this is why I talk to the guy. He is such a huge nerd.
        Get this, he just went all "V for Vendetta" on me, but using A's. I think he had been preparing it for a couple of hours or something, cause he does stuff like that when he is bored.

I don't remember all of it, but he mentioned that my "aimless ambling adheres to the actions of the adolescent addict and amuses the adjuncts (staff)." Apparently, he finds making me giggle like a girl amusing to no end.
        ~ It is a beautiful day to be dizzy!

Comment

Quoth Meadhands View Post
          I don't remember all of it, but he mentioned that my "aimless ambling adheres to the actions of the adolescent addict and amuses the adjuncts (staff)." Apparently, he finds making me giggle like a girl amusing to no end.
          Ohh, I like him already. Its been a long time since I had a coworker I could riff improv with like that. I kinda miss working in the 'troll hole' at my last job.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Meadhands View Post
            Oh man, this is why I talk to the guy. He is such a huge nerd.
            Get this, he just went all "V for Vendetta" on me, but using A's. I think he had been preparing it for a couple of hours or something, cause he does stuff like that when he is bored.

That is beautiful and I just acquired another bruise on my hip from, once again, falling off the chair.
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

kinda curious, were you also clawing at your face & talking to yourself in your "ambling like a crackhead"? hehe
              When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

At least you don't shuffle. I had a roommate who shuffled everywhere, kinda wobbling back and forth, hunched over at the shoulders, elbows at sides, wrists held floppily... It was disturbing.
                "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

Working...
                X