This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh gods I'm doomed

So I was making a list of things the students do that I hate and in the process discovered I made it by an outline. Then I realized I had it on the wrong starting indentation. Finals will not be over soon enough.
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

At this point I would like to note a moment of silence for your sanity, for it has gone to a far better place...

More amusing for us though.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Finals! Ack! Mine are still three weeks away. In the meantime, I have a paper due on Tuesday that is sucking the life out of me.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

I feel for you. I just turned in my last big project for the semester yesterday. I have 3 more final exams to go through next week and I'm done until May 12 when the summer session starts up

Comment

My hubby has finals all next week, then he's done! DONE! WOOHOO!! Ok, sorry, that just kinda slipped out.

It's loads of fun for us spouses, too, haha. Ya'll should all treat yourselves and your SO's to a night out when it's all over. We all deserve it, trust me!
          "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
          X