Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Need to thank our Main Competitor Today..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Need to thank our Main Competitor Today..

..for the busiest Saturday since Christmas.
    Our #1 Competitor in my mall (Their store is about 8x the size as hours, and many of our ranges overlap heavily) had a ridiculously heavily promoted (huge TV campaign yesterday, about 8 pages in the Saturday paper) Saturday sale with various different loss leading promos (i.e $5 1GB USB Drives) to draw customers to their store.

Massive irony is the fact that that particular store, as ive mentioned before only has a couple of registers, which means if they do a promo like this the lines are ridiculous. That means A LOT of customers came our way cause they couldn't be bothered waiting, therefore leading us to an extremely busy day.

Definitely thinking of writing them a thank you card and requesting they do a lot more of these events..
    - Boochan

Quoth Boochan View Post
    Definitely thinking of writing them a thank you card and requesting they do a lot more of these events..
    Good idea, but what if they decide NOT to have any more of these type of events because of your card?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
      Good idea, but what if they decide NOT to have any more of these type of events because of your card?
      Well, at least then their poor employees might be thankful.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Boochan View Post
        ..for the busiest Saturday since Christmas.
        Our #1 Competitor in my mall (Their store is about 8x the size as hours, and many of our ranges overlap heavily) had a ridiculously heavily promoted (huge TV campaign yesterday, about 8 pages in the Saturday paper) Saturday sale with various different loss leading promos (i.e $5 1GB USB Drives) to draw customers to their store.
        I think I know which company that was... I considered going along to see if they had any digital boxes going cheap, but my gaming group scheduled a laser skirmish for that day. (Results are in, and I wasn't last! I beat the guy who could do a passable Snorlax cosplay without any padding)

Comment

Working...
        X