This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gang Fight turns to love. (Long).

Co-worker told me this one. I'm going to tell you what happened in my world based on video. Then I'm going to tell you what really happened. (My version is funnier).

My Version

Two best friends come in. Little tipsy and drunk, having a good time. One of them decides to finally come out of the closet, and admit that he is in love with his friend. His friend is pissed. Bad timing he yells by the door. How could he do that. Best friend takes his coat off. Starts to smack his chest. "My heart belongs to YOU man, to YOU, I love you man!!". His friend is more pissed off. "I got a girlfriend! I'm straight! This is too bad man!! NOT GOOOD!".
    His best friend, admitting his love, drops his shorts. "This could be all yours man! ALL FOR YOU!!!" he shouts as he smacks his groin. His friend gets more mad. His girlfriend has to drag him out. His Best friend runs out, shouting and proclaiming his love. Man and girlfriend drive off fast, leaving possibly former best friend behind. Man comes in, slumps on the counter, and proceeds to cry it seems that his best friend, who he has loved forever, is now out of his life.

What Really Happened
    Now, our cameras have no sound, so I'm going what graveguy said. Basically all the above. (And yes, he DID drop his pants).
    However they were NOT friends. Apperently the man who dropped his pants accidently bumpped into the man. Man gets angry. For some reason, (based on grave guy), he accuses the man that bumpped into him of /packing/. Man removes his coat, and drops his pants to show he has no gun. Man girlfriend has to drag her crazy boyfriend off from what seems about to punch the man. The man now tries to act tough by running outside. The two drive off. Man comes in, slumps on the counter saying he can't belive he did that. He also wants a lottery scratch it.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

I can't decide which version I like better.
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

One of the reasons I'm afraid to tell my best friend I'm gay.... Its just easier if things stay the way they are.

Comment

That cracked me up.

Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Both are hilarious.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I like the gay story better. It's more realistic!
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              I like the gay story better. It's more realistic!
              So that's where the phrase 'truth is stranger than fiction' came from.
              How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I agree with Evil Queen!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

who gives a shit if he's packing? OR gives permits for that, as long as it's not displayed it's none of anyone else's(besides the police) business. no excuse for dropping his pants. the gay story would be less retarded(talking mostly about the reason for dropping the pants)

Comment

Working...
                  X