This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF moment of the day and the week.

Alright so I had two WTF moments today that I feel I HAD to write about.

WTF Moment of the Day:

Small moment. our LPO told me and my gf (who he had met for the first time today) that he was having a kid with his GF of four years. As we congratulated him he asked me when me and my GF where gunna decide to tie the knot.

Im 21!! gah! Not a bad question seeing as how things are doing but got a very stammered response from me and made my gf blush pretty badly. No harm done.

WTF Moment of the Week:

As i was using the facilities I heard some children running around. Nothing new since this is retail afterall. It sounded like a boy and girl duo giggling like crazy.

When I was washing my hands I njoticed I could hear them very loudly but I didnt see them. At this point i start hearing them making some odd noises in between giggles. I turn around and notice the stall behind me is closed.

I start thinking 'Naw......they couldnt be.....no way...." I look under the stall and notice their feet are facing eachother and so I peek between the cracks to see two 4 yr olds giggling like crazy giving eachother nonestop pecks on the cheek!!

I didnt think it was to bad but all I could think of was finding their parents...." Ummmm can you please go get your children from the washroom? I caught them making out in there."
    Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

wow, those kids parents are going to have some major fun in 10-12 years

Comment

Working...
    X