Yes. Yes, she can.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
      Well, it involved me blah blah blah upstairs with blah blah blah again and well...
      You shameless floozy!
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
        You shameless floozy!
        You're just noticing this fact now?
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
          Out of curiosity Becky... can Bella get shocked anymore?? :P
          Yes. Very much so.
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Let's see... The current job:

-Abused loopholes in our system to get the shipping folks to issue, print, and mail shipping labels for packages coming to me... at the office no less.

-On bad days, having something other than water in the water bottle, so to speak.

-Installing various emulators and a library of games on my work computer.

-Taking long lunches to spend extra time with someone special, and getting paid for it.

-Dragging out a two day job to a two week job, just to piss off the boss lady.

-Spent a full shift surfing the web.

-And in the works, bringing down righteous vengeance on sucky managers using their work email addresses.

At the sub shop:

-Playing hockey with mops/brooms as sticks and bread/meat/veggies/hats as pucks.

-Used several stools to make a makeshift bed by the front (Think big glass windows) and took a nap in the sun.

That's all I can recall I have done. However I have one from others here at work. There is a company outing where people sign up and go as a large group to the watch the home-state baseball team play ball. A handful of co-workers were arrested for underage drinking at this event. What did the president have to say about this? I quote "Ah to be young again." Not a single person fired for it.

Comment

-Flipping off police officers (hey now, they started it....well sometimes)
              -Playing with knives
              -Using the whole shift to put together a jizsaw puzzle
              -Surfing the internet during the whole shift
              -Throwing foam cars at people
              -Misusing office supplies (mostly the whiteout)
              -Wheel chair juggernauting
              -Key fights (brass knuckles bitch )
              -Sabatoging office supplies (that's actually mostly Kaetchen screwing with my paper clips more than me doing it back)
              -Handcuffing coworkers
              -Bringing in my dvd player and watching movies
              -Learning the best places/ways to hit someone without leaving a mark

All this is stuff that either my boss knows about or wouldn't care about though. Hell, my boss has me show off my knife to anyone he can.
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Remembered one more from my early early days in the workforce.

When I worked the closing shift in a supermarket, a coworker and I jousted using the electric scooters. Anyone who has worked in a supermarket has probably had that thought before, and let me tell you, it does sting a little getting thrown off those things at full speed.

This same coworker later moved to the overnight stock crew and would run lobster races down the main aisle, complete with betting!

Comment

This is probably just scratching the surface.

- Watching whole episodes of MST3K on my work computer.
                  - Doing class assignments at work.
                  - Working on my car at work.
                  - Doodling
                  - Taking my lunch hour during a fifteen minute break, then using my lunch hour to sleep in my car.
                  - Going to an appointment to my doctor, dentist, or psychiatrist and not telling anyone.
                  "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

..this may sound crazy, and weird, but I've never actually done anything innapropriate at work.

>.>...I'm a freak
                    Girls do not exist on the intarweb.

Comment

at the previous places where I taught:

-water sculling comps with other science teachers
                      -rearranging a hated coworkers furniture into a 8ft high pyramid
                      -hiding said coworker's chair on top of a hill about half a mile away
                      -surfing the web (still got my work done)
                      -water rocket fights
                      -playing Bowie at full blast
                      -hiding my boss's desk (yes, the entire thing)
                      -yodelling

Comment

At previous jobs, I couldn't really do much that wasn't work related. Here at my current position, however, I divide my free time between surfing the internet and writing a novel.
                        "Now, don't feel bad. It's not you, it's me. I don't like you." - Aeryn, Farscape

Suddenly you realize...you're not alone in the Universe - farchild628

Comment

Made out in a fitting room.

D'oh.
                          "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" Dante-"Clerks"

Comment

Worst thing I ever did is something I won't say under any username that even slightly resembles my real name. And I'd probably try to mask the IP, and basically provide false info for the account so it couldn't be traced to me.

I keep it under wraps even though it happened almost 10 years ago.

Comment

Quoth JLRodgers View Post
                              Now that sounds like a fun time!
                              ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JLRodgers View Post
                                You're such a tease!
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X