This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Disregard Our Return Policy...We Do

Store Policy is: No Receipt - No refund. Of course that's just a suggestion.

It seems that around 10PM Friday night someone came in with a whole pile of clothes and wanted a refund. I wasn't working at the time but when I came in on Saturday, 3 or 4 different people told me about it.

None of the clothes were ours. According to my co-workers they looked as if they were bought at a yard sale and were dirty, torn and stinky. The clerk working the service desk gave this person what they wanted and put that huge pile of clothes in our return bins which were later picked up by the person working out returns.

We're all wondering how much money the SC got. The clerk must have just pulled an amount out of her arse because the clothes weren't bought there in the first place.

That clerk no longer has a job.

Retail Haiku:
    Depression sets in.
    The hellhole is calling me ~
    I don't want to go.

Not a totally horrible story. I was expecting to find that the customer threw a shitfit and management folded like Superman on laundry day and approved the return.

Plus the dry pool diving team member who did the return was fired. Rejoice.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

We had a service desk clerk who allowed a SC to get about $50 work of cash by returning store brand breads, dairy products, and deli meats that came from our competitor.

The next day someone just happened to be flipping they the paper and saw a larceny call from the competitors store across the street where the thief got away. This was about 10 minutes before they made the return at our store. Turns out it was a different person at our store bu the guy who stole the goods was seen with deli meats and bread.

They got written up for that, but for some reason not fired. The GM was pissed that they would allow that.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Not a totally horrible story. I was expecting to find that the customer threw a shitfit and management folded like Superman on laundry day and approved the return.

Plus the dry pool diving team member who did the return was fired. Rejoice.
        Irv, I love your insults... you now compete with GK.
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
        X