This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What. The. Hell???!!?!

1. I am a copywriter. I am technically in the Marketing department, but I am not a Marketer.

2. The only experience I have with our online store is taking orders for it as a Customer Service rep. I have NO experience with our wholesale stuff, mostly because it didn't EXIST when I worked in the store. It's NEW.

3. So why is my name and number listed as the contact for merchants wanting to sell our stuff? Why the HELL is my name listed?

4. Ok, so I vaguely remember somebody mentioning something about me being a temporary contact for something that's not my department, I don't remember if this is it or what. But even if it is: I'M NOT A STORE REP. I have been NO information about the f******* new program, I have nothing on my computer about it, no information, I had to search our own website just to find out the information that the average contact would already have.

5. This SUCKS. I so don't get paid enough to do the crap that is my job, I sure as hell don't get paid enough to do crap that has nothing whatsoever to do with my job.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

sounds like the companie's right hand doen't know what the left hand is doing

Comment

Quoth flyinghi View Post
      sounds like the companie's right hand doen't know what the left hand is doing
      Are you kidding me? The right hand doesn't know what it's doing. The right thumb has no clue what the pinkie's doing. The ring finger has no idea what the forefinger is doing. The middle finger, however, seems to get plenty of work on its own.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
        Are you kidding me? The right hand doesn't know what it's doing. The right thumb has no clue what the pinkie's doing. The ring finger has no idea what the forefinger is doing. The middle finger, however, seems to get plenty of work on its own.
        ok, i will seriously have to consider siging that
        I'm glad I wasn't on a call when I read that, because I would not have been able to keep a straight voice while reading it
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I get that at work sometimes. One email will come down saying to this that way then someone else tells us to do it differently. Even better when they add or remove a display but not the associated sings. Sometime we have a display with no signs or signs or a display that dosen't exist.

Comment

I've been dealing with similiar stuff at my office assistant job lately......my understanding is that I was just hired to handle/deal with things in the office, but with the pastor being out of town, I think many of our church members are assuming that I'm responsible for things which aren't (as far as I know) part of my job.

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
              May I borrow this? I could use it to smack some people where I volunteer . . . Please?

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                May I borrow this? I could use it to smack some people where I volunteer . . . Please?
                Feel free.

Comment

Working...
                X