Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dish soap is not enough- what you want is a combination of a small amount of dish soap and a large amount of dry ice......now that looks really cool!
    Arsenic is 'natural'. Hemlock is 'organic'.

Comment

Black or red dye in the water maybe? Or perhaps green; then with any luck the Health people will force your boss to remove it. Put some kind of fish around the back of it to make it smell and enforce this if you can stand it.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
        dishwashing liquid
        Two Saint Paticks Days ago, I made the national news by putting a case of Mr. Bubble in the main fountain in Forsyth park Savannah. Granted, no one ever caught me, but the fountain had to be drained and cleaned at a huge cost to the city.

The fountain, as I recall, spittered and sputtered this nice pillowly green foam for hours before the city got wind of the problem. By then, it was too late to stop it.

Fox and CNN ran the story, and since then there's been a few copycats trying the same stunt again with mixed results.
        Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
          Two Saint Paticks Days ago, I made the national news by putting a case of Mr. Bubble in the main fountain in Forsyth park Savannah.
          They still make Mr. Bubble?

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
            Two Saint Paticks Days ago, I made the national news by putting a case of Mr. Bubble in the main fountain in Forsyth park Savannah. Granted, no one ever caught me, but the fountain had to be drained and cleaned at a huge cost to the city.

The fountain, as I recall, spittered and sputtered this nice pillowly green foam for hours before the city got wind of the problem. By then, it was too late to stop it.

Fox and CNN ran the story, and since then there's been a few copycats trying the same stunt again with mixed results.

Please tell me that you are now appropriately ashamed of your actions, because I see nothing funny about costing the city a large sum of money that could have been spent on other things, like schools.

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post

This is where I should point out that we don't condone vandalism or illegal activity here on CS. Harmless pranks are one thing, but once it became "a huge cost to the city", that clearly crosses the line.

If you insist on playing destructive pranks like that, please keep them to yourself. Bragging about it on a public forum probably isn't a good idea anyway.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

for what it's worth, I felt bad and offered to repay, but they didn't believe me.

I ended up sending them a check for the cleaning, but it's never come through as canceled. Thankfully, being that Savannah is a college town, that kind of thing was happening regularly with the smaller fountains. Me, I just got somewhat creative with the larger one.
                Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Working...
                X