This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinda scary

I just figured out how I can check what every single one of our guests is watching at any given moment and whether or not their tv is on...

yup, our automatic system isn't working for some reason so I've been doing PPVs manually (which sucks, because people will tell me things like "it's the adult number 3"... and the manual system doesn't show me the numbers or menus... just a full alphabetical list, and trying to get the person to admit that they want me to order them Busty Secretaries is like pulling teeth, honestly why do they think I care what they are watching... they are paying my paycheck), but anyway, I was trying to get the automated system to work in one particular room because the guy is going to be staying a while and I recognize him as one of the regulars who orders a lot of movies and don't want to have to keep doing manual orders for his room... but anyway I notice under room info it tells me exactly what he is watching, and if it's a movie when he started watching... and it says this for every room number that you type in

...well now I know of something other than CS.com to keep me busy at night when I'm bored, I can now spy on people

now if only I could tap the phones (though in reality I can already tell exactly when calls are made if they are long distance).
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

This could be an opportunity to make some extra cash on the side!

Comment

Okay... so maybe SoftHotel isn't that bad.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        Okay... so maybe SoftHotel isn't that bad.
        actually it's not SoftHotel that does that... it's a completely separate system that our pay per view provider installed (hence why it sometimes doesn't work with my inputs to SoftHotel)... it is a good way to pass time though
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
        X