This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeating myself Repeating myself

OK, this isn't an SC thing, but it still really gets on my nerves something chronic. I really hate it when a customer either is not listening to me, or not with it, and I have to repeat myself, sometimes several times, before it sinks in. I'm talking about the random crap I have to say; like "Would you like some help packing?", "Do you have a store card?" and the recent thing, "Would you like a *promotion here* voucher?" Would it kill people to just pay bloody attention for once in their lives so I don't end up repeating myself several times a day?! This rant isn't directed at the genuinely deaf, but those people you can generally tell.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

...Huh? What did you say? *runs and ducks for cover*
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Our store switched to the stupid dollar coins. I wouldn't mind them except I keep catching hell for giving them out. Each time I hand them over, I point to the coins and say "And these are the dollar coins". Wanna guess how many people ignore me while taking their change, stare at me blankly and say that I still owed them dollars?
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I'll take a wild guess at... every single one. -.-
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

One of the many reasons I quit training. It was as if no one was listening, they heard what they wanted to hear or totally tuned me out, did whatever they pleased, and were surprised when they'd fail, then they'd be like the puppy who got caught chewing on his owner's designer shoe.....

"Um....it didn't work."

Rinse, wash, repeat. Rinse, wash, repeat. Rinse, wash, repeat.....
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
          X