This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a full fledged employee!

I went through a few months of being just a temp. I then get a note saying I'm hired on as a regular employee, which means I get paid holidays and other goodies, but I'm also on 6 months of probations where I can fired for any reason.

That 6 months was up on Monday, so no more stressing about it. YIPPEE!! So, if I do screw up they will talk to me about it instead of just firing me. I don't plan on screwing up, so no worries there!
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Good for you!

Here's hoping you enjoy the work and the SC's leave you alone!

Comment

Excellent, have a on me.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

YAY! Congrats!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

YAY! for the new job security.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
            X