This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superpowers: Better Late Than Never

OK, so from time to time I have seen threads on various superpowers/magic powers people wish they could have but I could never think of anything .

But now I have finally found a power I would like. Well, actually it's a magic object...

I would like to have The Magic Mirror of Truth ::ta-daaa! fanfare::

How it works is this: when you have customer at your desk acting really jerky and stupid you simply hold The Magic Mirror of Truth up to them so they can see what assholes they really are.
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

That would be full of win!
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth flybye023 View Post
      How it works is this: when you have customer at your desk acting really jerky and stupid you simply hold The Magic Mirror of Truth up to them so they can see what assholes they really are.
      I think it would work brilliantly with the majority of people. Even maybe some of your fellow coworkers. But I guarentee you there will still be someone that doesn't get it, and thinks you're holding up a biased mirror.

A biased mirror.
      It's like the people in Vegas who have sex in video-monitored elevators.. -MoxisPilot
      The elevators are monitored?!!! OH CRAP!!! -Sheldonrs

Comment

I wish that I had the remote that Adam Sandler had on the movie "Click"
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
          X