X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have been an SE

If this needs to be moved, go for it.
    Today, my supervisor REALLY pissed me off. I was trying to clean off our hanger rack by our registers. There were 2 pairs of pants, so I put them on hangers and was going to bring them back to the racks. A cust comes up and says "Don't put those back, I was going to buy them." (Okay, that's fine with me). I say "Could you get a basket to put those in?" And, before I get a chance to finish that sentence, my supervisor yells "NO! HE CAN LEAVE THOSE THERE." I just took one look at her, turned to leave and said "You just screwed up BIG TIME." Then I left to clear my head. The problem I had was twofold: she didn't have to embarass me in front of my cw and the cust and, more importantly, we are not allowed to let cust's leave clothing on top of the hanger rack (or on the counters.) I was taught to have cust's use baskets or carts to avoid situations like this. I realize saying anything to her may have been a mistake, but I was pissed at her. Feel free to respond to this any way you want. I am ready for anything.
    I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A better thing to say might have been "I thought I wasn't supposed to let customers leave their clothes on the hanger racks."

Eh, we can't always be professional 100% of the time. Hopefully your manager isn't going to be too mad at you.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I would advise going to whomever *she* might report it to, and explain what happened.

Comment

Working...
      X