X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic wand... my girlfriend... me embarrassed

**Backstory**

My girlfriend and I live far apart, so a lot of times I'll ask her for something that she has to be here for (typically not pervy). Her response is typically "get me a magic wand?"

**On to the story**

So, I'm at work spinning in my chair and I get a call about a magic wand. I had no clue. I told her I had no clue and she decided she'd call back later because she was in a hurry anyway. So, she hung up and I tell my supervisor about it... and I'm like, "my girlfriend has mentioned wanting one."

Everyone burst out laughing at me. They go, "the magic wand is a personal massager... it's basically a vibrator".

One of the guys I work with, who is also a friend of mine goes, "Fashion Lad!'s confidence dropped about 110%"

So, I basically told everyone at work that my girlfriend wants a vibrator and I didn't even know it.
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

fashion Lad, I have done the same thing. My ex worked with customers also. One day she mentioned about how she said that if he had a magic wand, that she would make the Sc's go away. When I went and visitied her at her lunch. We were talking about that. Another CW of her overheard that part, and made that comment about the magic wand being a vibrator. My face turned red with embarrassment. Damn her CW.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Around here we call them Bobs. Battery Operated Boyfriend.

Though my husband does like to take innocent statements I make and turn them pervy. This is why I call him a dirty old man, besides being 6 years older then me.
      "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

Quoth Mamadrae View Post
        Around here we call them Bobs. Battery Operated Boyfriend.

Though my husband does like to take innocent statements I make and turn them pervy.
        They're called that in my area too! And really -- any comment can be made pervy if you say it right

Comment

and in japan they have the hello kitty neck massager
          (and no i'm not kidding)

Comment

Quoth Mamadrae View Post

Though my husband does like to take innocent statements I make and turn them pervy. This is why I call him a dirty old man, besides being 6 years older then me.
            I did the same thing once in a French lecture. We were going over the past tense verbs and my lecturer was using the verb for "I come, he came etc." Dirty old me started laughing because he kept using "He came." So I wound up writing something slightly dirty in French and my friend sitting next to me started laughing too once he realised what I wrote. Our lecturer thought we were insane!
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

The Thumbelina is better.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                and in japan they have the hello kitty neck massager
                (and no i'm not kidding)
                Yeah, a good friend of mine practically screams and runs anytime she sees Hello Kitty. Apparently learning about the above "massager" has scarred her for life
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

send her to www.hellokittyhell.com

and just for sick fun..... "neck massager" and "neck massager" reborn
                  Last edited by PepperElf; 08-31-2008, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Why can't people just go for the nice 10 speed?

(No link, so breathe easy.)
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

The girlfriend was probably asking about the "usual" kind of magic wand, actually. As in "it's impossible, but I'd gladly do it if I could".

But yeah, the Hitachi Magic Wand is, apparently, quite a well-regarded, erm, tool.

Other useful keywords to look up on this subject are "Sybian" - not to be confused with Symbian - and "Fleshlight".

Comment

The fleshlight is fun to play with. But don't go to their website; a video auto plays how to use it on the mainpage (which is how someone I know learned to... uh... ya know).
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
                          The girlfriend was probably asking about the "usual" kind of magic wand, actually. As in "it's impossible, but I'd gladly do it if I could".
                          Oh, I know she was. Of course, when I first talked to that lady on the phone, I just thought she was crazy. I did not know there really was a Hitachi Magic Wand. Even my girlfriend laughed at me when I told her this story.
                          When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

Working...
                          X