X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of teh Suck

-Peeks in.-

Eh heh... Whoo-boy... I have got to stop doing this. The vanishing act is probably not very endearing. But I'm back...I guess. See the problem is that my job, as some may remember is Blockbuster.... Doesn't suck.

Well no, it does suck. I mean it's a job. It's repetitive, boring, and there are many things I'd rather be doing. But hey I need monetary gain, so I endure. What I'm talking about is that theres no real big issues with the job. It's pretty damn easy, and most of the customers are either very nice, or don't really interact with me enough to be an issue. So I don't GET angry with my job anymore, so I don't feel the need to log in here and rant.

Thats not to say there is no Suck at the job, there are things there that really do infuriate me sometimes. When people don't hand me their membership cards or their cash, the fact that NOBODY seems to know how to put a movie back where they found it... (Honestly I'd rather them bring it back to me than leave it on the shelves.) And the entire game section (that actually does deserve a post to itself)...

But honestly, the job is pretty damn smooth. I remember each job I took the first month was pretty smooth sailing, pretty easy and enjoyable before crashing down into a massive amount of seething rage.....But here I am six months in and I'm not clawing my eyes out just to have an excuse to get outa work.

....It's weird.
    "How bloody difficult is it to take care of a DVD?"
    ~Me after any time I look at the back of a disc~

Lucky you...major suck free.

You know, though, that you can still post without having sucky stories. Even when I DID have a job, I seldom had a sucky work-related story to tell.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
    X