This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are NOT a drive through!!

Short and sweet-a chronically-advanced woman and her husband drove their truck into the side of our building today! Holy !!!! Thankfully, the truck didn't "enter" the store, and since our windows are plexiglass they didn't shatter, nobody was hurt. I was standing about 30 feet away from the incident and it still scared the hell out of me. I can only imagine what those guys were going through who were standing <5 feet away from it. Sheesh!
    I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean you didn't want a window there?

Thank goodness no one was hurt tho.

Comment

I meant the glass didn't shatter-which would have injured a ton of people. It was sort of a break-away effect. The glass didn't break, simply slid off. Now there is just boards there. Not sure if I clarified that...
      I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe they just thought your store needed some redecorating.

Comment

"But, Officer, I'm sure I pressed the brake pedal. Something must be wrong with the car."
          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
          HR believes the first person in the door
          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
          Document everything
          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

every now and again we have the story of someone driving into a shop because they walloped the wrong pedal, the most recent one in the UK that I can remember involved a driver who was reversing out of a space, clipped a car and panicked then let rip into a shop creaming a few Ks worth of stock.

For some reason I can't find the video though...
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

It must be said, hitting the wrong pedal does happen fairly frequently. I suspect that it has something to do with the two pedals being operated by the same foot.

Comment

Working...
              X