• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monkey!

EEEEEEE!

Soooo cute.

*cough*and, um, soisginger...*cough*

Comment

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* MONKEY!!!

Ok that was more from the Husband, he loves monkeys. Thanks for making his day!!
      Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

That's a seriously cute monkey.

Hmm, maybe I can get one to snare the girls... *evil plots abound*
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I have never seen a monkey that small!!! Id be scared Id step on it or something...

Comment

aw....
            now my sock monkey is jealous.

and when they're old enough they can also be service animals - yep... one of my friends from church was going to move in with a roommate who was a paraplegic, who'd just gotten a service monkey... (which also means her monkey can go to the store with her by law)

Comment

it grows to look something like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Marmoset
              but is still very small.

What happened is he breeds them, and the mother gave birth to three, but would only feed two. When that happens, he takes the strongest and hand-rears it (as the strongest is more likely to survive hand rearing).
              As he's hand rearing it, he can't be seperated from it...

edit- I have looked at the marmosets for sale (you are legally allowed to own a marmoset) aned unfortunately they start at £650 (around $1200). And we aren't allowed pets in our house.

No marmoset for me
              Last edited by GingerBiscuit; 09-08-2008, 05:43 PM.
              Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Working...
              X