Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now THAT'S a great thing to be convicted of.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now THAT'S a great thing to be convicted of.

One of my tasks involves searching for inmate records for people reportedly in jail that owe us money. Things are put on hold while they are incarcerated then we hit them up for the money after they are released - good times.

Usually, depending on the state's site, I just find out that they are in custody (or not), maybe get an expected release date. Today, the one I found also gave the charge he was convicted of.

I can't remember the exact wording, but dude was a PIMP. As my coworker said, it's going to be hard to garnish those wages.

Quoth Reyneth View Post
    I can't remember the exact wording, but dude was a PIMP. As my coworker said, it's going to be hard to garnish those wages.
    Well, y'know, PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY!!!
    I'm Schizophrenic, and So Am I!

Comment

Gotta be makin' them greens somehow.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

does that mean he'll be dropping the gals off in exchange for payment?

(or i guess he could start selling himself along with the gals - equality and all, right?)

Comment

yeah well, when the Sherrif goes and confiscates his goods, just be sure to put some towels on the seats. Sometimes there's.... leakage...

Comment

And yet again, another thread goes down the toilet...gee, now I know where everyone's minds have been
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

gotta love being able to say the toilet jokes

that's the main thing i miss about being a cart pusher, I have to watch what I say inside

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
                yeah well, when the Sherrif goes and confiscates his goods, just be sure to put some towels on the seats. Sometimes there's.... leakage...

That's just wrong!!!!!!

Thanks, Al.

However, you would hope that they practice safe sex - that way - ....

no....nevermind. Then I would be wrong and have to get more bleach!
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

*Sings* It's hard out here for a pimp....
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                  X