This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wherein I die a little inside

OK, this is truly sad... Last night I was happy because I only found about 3 screw ups... that's right, I was truly happy because I ONLY found 3 screw ups

This realization has made me die a little inside that I am so used to finding mistakes that finding less mistakes now makes me as happy as prior to working in the hotel industry (including the call center work) a day with no screw ups would make me.

Please EQ, I'm begging you, buy the hotel and get me some competent coworkers, while I still have anything alive within me
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Tell me which bank to rob and I will.

Oh, and we're going to put a giant generator in a shed for the hotel. My current hotel is still out of power; as of 4am this morning it's been a solid week.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Tell me which bank to rob and I will.
      how about Zions bank... I don't really like them anyway, they have crappy accounts

Comment

Sure, but what about the rest of the crew? We'd still need an inside man, a driver and lots and lots of tear gas.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

can we wear clown masks too

Comment

Yes! Definately!

Comment

oh for the rest of the crew, have Fenrus be the getaway driver, he has a nice car, Nightwatch can send the cops to the wrong place (oops, did I say 1700 south redwood, I mean 700 east 3900 south ), bnmeyers can provide EMT support, TSO can do heavy lifting, Hawaiin shirts can hack the security system, I can be the big scary guy, and you can kill the bus driver

Comment

Yay! I get to kill someone!

Comment

EQ is such a Joker.

SC
                  "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    oh for the rest of the crew, <removes plot...>
                    Don't forget to be forensically aware...
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

You know, I really DO need to break in the engine... I'm still only at 3k miles...

And you know how I love to drive fast. Bwahahaha...

This could work...
                      Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth Fenrus View Post
                        You know, I really DO need to break in the engine... I'm still only at 3k miles...
                        only 3k miles... damn, I think a road trip is in order...

anyone up for a Wendover trip

Comment

Working...
                        X