This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You, sir, FAIL.

I was at my new job this morning, hosting/bussing at a BBQ place. There's a crew there to tar our parking lot. Oh, they need supplies, but I don't know the area. I tell the head guy to talk to the bartender. So they're talking, flirting, laughing. She draws him directions and he heads out.
    About half an hour later she gets a phone call. It's the police. Oh my. Turns out the tar crew guy got pulled over in the literally 1 minute drive to where he was going. He hadn't paid a speeding ticket or something, so he gets arrested. He wanted our bartender to tell his crew where he was and how much the bail was.
    We lol'd.
    "I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me."
    "Free at last from my vegetable prison!"
    X-Strike Studios: Video game movies done RIGHT!

Now that's what I call a catastrofail!

Comment

Well, I know ONE guy that won't be able to make a coffee run at breaktime!
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

that's a great way to impress a girl, I gotta try that

Comment

Quoth nomorecarts View Post
          that's a great way to impress a girl, I gotta try that
          Dude, she will think that you are bad-ass. You will get a lot of tail
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

unpaid parking tickets are gangsta yo

Comment

Working...