This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes supervisor at work made

This is an update to the Vent I posted regarding what happened at work & my supervisor.

Now the supervisor wants me to leave the open sign on even when the only available spaces are the ones for our guests on the event list. The full sign prevented anyone not on the event list from entering the garage. Previously she said that when the open sign is on & someone not on the event list drives toward the entrance gate, I am to get the license plate # & contact the office so campus police can give that person a ticket for parking in the garage even though I said it was reserved. The open sign is on, but the lot is reserved. So I will tell people even though it says open, it is not open. That makes sense. I will have to watch everyone I turn away to make sure no one not on the event list drives up to the entrance gate. If needed, I will warn the people who do not take me seriously what will happen if they do park in the garage.

I will let customers & staff inquire or complain at the office I report to at the university as to why the open sign is on even though the garage is reserved. There is nothing I can do. I am stuck.

She still thinks I never told her there were 2 non-reserved parking spaces available when she called last Friday, & I asked her to have the lot open sign changed to full. Oh well.

Just remember to send the real police to her when the inevitable entrapment complaint pops us.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
    X