Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a group of genius eight year olds stole some gift cards, only to return later to try and 'slyly' find out how much money was on them.

the best part was telling them the cards come with a whopping $0.00 balance!
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
      the best part was telling them the cards come with a whopping $0.00 balance!
      I never understood how people can't figure that out. I see it all the time, at the grocery store, at the gas station, at DD's and SB's, people taking the blank GC's and pocketing them. Are people really that mentally challenged that they can't figure out that no store is going to put what is essentially thousands of dollars in cash on display, unlocked and unsupervised?
      The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Are people really that mentally challenged that they can't figure out that no store is going to put what is essentially thousands of dollars in cash on display, unlocked and unsupervised?
        Fraid so.

Today, some kids nicked a bunch of ITunes gift cards. They are worthless cuz they have to be swiped at the checkout before they're worth anything.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
        X