This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well... This sucks

well... Right now i'm writing this post on my cell phone... You may be wondering why. I will happely tell you why, it is 1:15am and power has been out sense 12:30. The desk computers are downith no back up, the only system actually with power is the phone, even the key card maker is down... Scratch that the phone system just died too. Oh on the bright side i now have power.over.our renovations... Because i know all the safety violations written down and if i get time will have photos to prove them.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

booo no power sucks, and as your other posts makes clear, SC's never care cuz it's all about them.
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
      booo no power sucks, and as your other posts makes clear, SC's never care cuz it's all about them.
      of course it is... now if only I had known earlier that it was because some idiot hit the power pole with their car... I would have sent the SCs to beat him instead of me
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
      X