Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being called up to the front to clean up a spill & it's done by the time I get there!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being called up to the front to clean up a spill & it's done by the time I get there!

I got paged to clean up a wet spill near the registers so I fill up my mop bucket, get a mop & wet floor signs & head on up to the registers. It's a ways from the maintenance area to the front of the store so it took a little while to head on over there. I get there & what do I see? A cashier & a deli associate taking care of the spill! I was pissed & I snapped at both of them & said this: "WHY DID YOU MAKE ME WASTE MY TIME HAVING ME COME UP HERE IF YOU WERE GOING TO DO THAT ANYWAY? COULD HaVE PAGED ME TO CANCEL IT!!" They were like
    & then about an hour later I encounter a COS who asked me what was with my attitude? I explained what happened & she said there was a breakdown in communication. No? Really? I didn't apologize cause I didn't feel there was anything to apologize for. They wasted my time. Plain & simple.

I wouldnt like it if someone felt they could yell at me over a miscommuncation.
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Wow....just wow.

Wow.

Comment

I would have been happy if I'd seen I didn't have to mop it up myself There's nothing more awesome then being assigned a task at work and then discovering you don't have to do it after all. I hate mopping. That's like my least favorite thing in the world to do. And at my last job the mop would always been so old and smelly, and then after you did the floor the whole room just STANK, it was hideous.

Comment

You should apologize. How would you feel, if someone yelled at you for something so small as that?
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth Sableonblonde View Post
            I would have been happy if I'd seen I didn't have to mop it up myself .
            Yeah same here.

However, I believe Bright Star has a valid point about the time wasted.
            If for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, I hate you.

Comment

Working...
            X