This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can haz interview?

Okay, so as some of you already know, I'm stressing over my job, hate the people as well as what I'm actually doing, and have been looking for a new job.

Well, after applying (I've put in millions of resumes, I swear) I got a callback from a bank last week, saying they'll call me back to set up an interview.

I get a call not 20 minutes ago from another job, requesting an interview tomorrow morning!

I'm excited! I'm getting back into IT and tech support, which I honestly love. The pay is the same I'm making now, and best of all, IT'S AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE I HATE!!!

I'm verily verily excited!
    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

I've got a candle lit for you! Good luck!

Comment

Fingers crossed and sending hugs!

Get lots of sleep and try not to think about it too much!
      No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

And updates!
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Yay Fenrus! Go Fenrus!

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Please let us know how it goes!

Cheers - and I had a shot of tequila for you as a good luck omen!
            No... Just No! And I mean it this time!

Comment

Slight bit of bad news... I couldn't get tonight off, so I get to work all night, get off at six, then be at the interview at 9 (cuz it's scheduled for 930, so I wanna be there about 915-920)...

This will be fun.

Comment

Awww, I'm sorry baby.

*hugs*
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Just got a nasty e-mail from the Training Supervisor "Why haven't I gotten your stuff! I won't promote you if I don't get it in! WARRGARRBL!"

So I just sent off an e-mail stating that my talents were needed elsewhere, and I'll send in my letter of resignation soon... In much nicer words, of course...

Here's to hoping I'm not jobless for a while.

Comment

Good luck on the interview *sends happy thoughts*
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                      Good luck on the interview *sends happy thoughts*
                      Successful luck is successful!!

I aced the Software portion, did "where I am supposed to be" on the hardware portion, and can type 75 words a minute.

They're going to call me when full time positions open up!

I'm so excited, but there's no one to celebrate with. *sniffsniff*

Comment

Congrats!!!!!

Quoth Fenrus View Post
                        there's no one to celebrate with. *sniffsniff*
                        Well, I like that. We're no one.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You're not real. Just a figment of my imagination. Or computer's imagination. Or something.

Comment

I mean in person celebrations, with booze, and no pants, and possibly underpants ending up on heads...

No guarantees your own underpants will be on your head...

*E-Celebration!!!!!*

Comment

Quoth Fenrus View Post
                              I mean in person celebrations, with booze, and no pants, and possibly underpants ending up on heads...

No guarantees your own underpants will be on your head...

*E-Celebration!!!!!*
                              you know my address
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                              X