This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so...frakkin'....tired...

Right now, I am working on sudden changes on our new website as we get ready to launch at the end of the week; I created the majority of this new copy from scratch. I'm also trying to write three weeks' worth of weekly emails, to cover this week, next week when I'm not here, and the week after when my boss isn't here. And also trying to finish writing the quarterly newsletter, which is rather copy-intensive.

Oh, did I mention I am doing these all at once, because they're all due by the middle of the week? And I'm still hourly, so I have to get it all done during the work day, not taking any home...

I am very tired this week...

But at least on Saturday, I go to my parents' home for the first time in two years. I think my mom is looking forward to being able to mother me for a while. I'm totally fine with that, for once...
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Wow! That sounds like a huge amount of work and I wish you the best of luck in completing it. If it helps any, I've got faith that you'll be able to get it all done in time. ^_^;;

Just remember to do the hardest stuff first when you are at your strongest.

*sends hugs, cookies, and pocky*

...and don't forget to relax and enjoy the time you have with your family. ^_^x
    Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

Quoth Iris Kojiro View Post
      Wow! That sounds like a huge amount of work and I wish you the best of luck in completing it. If it helps any, I've got faith that you'll be able to get it all done in time. ^_^;;

Just remember to do the hardest stuff first when you are at your strongest.

*sends hugs, cookies, and pocky*

...and don't forget to relax and enjoy the time you have with your family. ^_^x
      I do my hardest stuff first thing in the morning, when my brain is less fried. Fortunately, it's not just me, it's the whole creative department, and we set the schedule ourselves, so it's not like the whole thing is a surprise. Just...tiring.

And I am thouroughly going to enjoy the time with my family. My sister and I are planning to rot our brains with a Project Runway marathon, my dad and I are making eggnog from scratch, and I intend to spend lots of time napping with the cat.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
        My sister and I are planning to rot our brains with a Project Runway marathon.
        Ooooo, one of my favorite forms of brain rot.
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
          Ooooo, one of my favorite forms of brain rot.
          Mine too. Mostly because of Tim Gunn. "Carry on!" "What happened to Andrae?"

Comment

I love when Tim let's the bitchy queen side slip out.
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
              I love when Tim let's the bitchy queen side slip out.
              I knoooooow!! You always get the idea that it would be so much fun to have a drink with him and gossip about various people.

I will also say this: his style book is actually quite good.

Comment

Working...
              X