This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My backroom is a dump, literally

Our dumpster got full Friday (why does this always have to happen on a Friday anyway?) and the compactor couldn't ram any more trash inside, so we called the garbage contractor to pick it up and drop off an empty one.

But because we called on a Friday we had to wait until Monday for this to happen. Meanwhile all the trash from the breakroom, restrooms, backroom, anyplace with a trash can congregated around the chute door and into an aisle in the backroom.

Receiving clerk called the contractor today to see when they'd come by, and was basically told "We'll get there when we get there." She then chewed them a new asshole because of all the garbage overflowing into the aisles and I guess they said they'd be right over, but they hadn't come by when I left this afternoon.

Inside one of the clear garbage bags from the mens restroom: a soiled pair of underwear. Nasty.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

Inside one of the clear garbage bags from the mens restroom: a soiled pair of underwear.
    I was wondering where I left those...
    I pirated a copy of Linux and nobody cared

Comment

my store's many times bigger than yours, but when that happens we just keep an empty truck and put the trash there. we've filled trucks with carts full of trash before

Comment

When I hear stories like this it makes me so so happy that the closest my customers can come is the phone lines. No exposure to soiled undies or anything else gag worthy.

Hands Irv disinfectant wipes..
        "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth Taubin View Post
          I was wondering where I left those...
          Please do us all a favor, keep that story to yourself.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
            Please do us all a favor, keep that story to yourself.
            If you're too much of a wuss, don't read. I could use a funny story right about now, and 'Where are my underpants???' is the start of many a great story.
            What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
            X