Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I kept looking for the "Punked" hidden camera...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kept looking for the "Punked" hidden camera...

This guy comes up to my register with a 50 dollar coat. He has a 50% off coupon. So I inform the guy that the coat would be 25 bucks. He counts his money and sees that he doesn't have enough. He instead decides to get a pair of sneakers for $15. Now we don't allow people to return sneakers, for obvious reasons. But before he left the store he decided against the shoes. I talked to my manager and she said to give the guy store credit. He takes the credit and tries to get a different $50 coat, with the 50% coupon and $15 credit. For anyone who knows any sort of math, if I've explained it well enough, they can figure out that he would once again be $5 short. I had to explain to him for no less than 10 minutes how 50/2, or 25, minus his 15 credit, was 10 dollars, and not 5. Eventually he bought an item and left but I was like "wow, that was 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back." One of my regulars saw the whole thing and shared my opinion on the guy. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, and say he was trying to screw me out of 5 bucks, but I don't think he was that smart. He just seemed like an idiot to me (or a 25th-year senior, IDK...) BTW "Punked" never showed up.
    I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working...
X