Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign on the door to main bldg states university is closed, but it isn't closed

When I got to work today, there were 2 signs on the front doors to the main building of the university stating that the campus is closed, that the computer lab is closed, & to come to university police for assistance. The lights were on in the building, & there were people inside. I opened the door, & went to the police dept. where I pick up the event list & the keys to the Visitor Parking booth. I saw the event list & the log in book that I have to sign every morning. There were reserved spots to save according to the event list. I walk down the hallway towards the Visitor Parking garage & notice a sign posted on the door to the elevator lobby stating the university is closed, the computer lab is closed, & to come to university police for assistance. I get to the Visitor Parking booth, open the door & call university police.

me: "Is the university open today?"
    police: "There are no classes, but the campus is open today."
    me: "Well... there is a sign posed on the door to the elevator lobby stating the university is closed."
    police: "umm.. the university is open today."
    me: "ok"
Working...
X