This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay for PTO!

So I still have a week's vacation I haven't used and it's suppose to be used before the end of our fiscal year (Which is a week or two away). I didn't want to take it cause I couldn't use it till November 08 and I didn't want it during the holidays. I didn't want to pass the chance of getting OT and extra hours during all the craziness. And my CSM was just gonna pay me my vacation pay but still have me work. (Talk about a good paycheck!) But an old employee who's trained for FES is returning which means I can have next week off.

So next week I'm on Vacation! w00t!!
    I have no idea what I'm gonna do with all that free time, but who cares I got a whole week of PTO!!!! Yayness!

Oooh, awesome!
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

I don't know whether to applaud you in joy or cheerfully throttle you next time I see you out of utter and complete jealousy....

>.>

<.<

What...?

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
        I don't know whether to applaud you in joy or cheerfully throttle you next time I see you out of utter and complete jealousy....

>.>

<.<

What...?
        Um both? *prepares for throttle*

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
          Um both? *prepares for throttle*
          Wait for tomorrow, hun.

It's so much better in person.

<sigh> Insomnia again. I have to be up at 5 in the morning, to get to work on time and I can't sleep!!

Comment

Wait for tomorrow, hun.

It's so much better in person.

<sigh> Insomnia again. I have to be up at 5 in the morning, to get to work on time and I can't sleep!!

Um....here's some chilies!! *runs and hides*

Yeah I have to be up at 6 to drive my BF to a job interview...over by the Triangle of Doom! I hates the Triangle, and it's during rush hour too!

ETA
            BF = Best Friend
            Just to clarify.

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
              ETA
              BF = Best Friend
              Just to clarify.
              I gathered.

Same BF who left his coat in your car and forgot about it? (Think you mentioned him at Starbucks)

<sigh> If you have to be up at 6, why are YOU still up??

Meh.

I need sleeeeeeep! gonna try for it again.

at any rate, see you tomorrow night, Mr. I-Get-PTO-While-Lupo-Gets-To-Open-Textbook-Hell-In-The-Morning.

Comment

I gathered.

Same BF who left his coat in your car and forgot about it? (Think you mentioned him at Starbucks)
                Yep. The same.

<sigh> If you have to be up at 6, why are YOU still up??
                Look who's talkin'! *ducks for cover*

Meh.

I need sleeeeeeep! gonna try for it again.

at any rate, see you tomorrow night, Mr. I-Get-PTO-While-Lupo-Gets-To-Open-Textbook-Hell-In-The-Morning.

Good luck! Guess I better do the same.

cya tomorrow!

Comment

Luuuupo! I has booze!

*shares blackberry wine*
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    Luuuupo! I has booze!

*shares blackberry wine*
                    ....wish I was old enough.....*sigh* just 6 more months!

Comment

>.>

<.<

What...?
                      Well, this post makes two votes for the latter.

Comment

Quoth Fox One View Post
                        Well, this post makes two votes for the latter.
                        Gee thanks. Oh and EQ thanjs for reminding Lupo! Now I have to watch myself evertime I see y'all.

And Lupo I think the blow to the head you gave should be a sufficient subsitute. But just in case, I'll bribe you with my EQ Blondies!

Comment

Working...
                        X