This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
    How they remain intact would be my major question...
    If you're feeling particularly brave (or foolish) type 'Sticky Vicky' into youtube and watch what's inserted into various places.

For those of you who are rather weaker stomachs just don't go looking for the videos, they're NASTY!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post

Geek King, thanks for that site. I haven't laughed so hard all month.
      No Problem. Just keep an eye open for Some Dude and Two Dudes if you happen to be SOCMOB-ing some evening.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

http://www.well.com/user/cynsa/cement.html

Under general anesthesia, the anus was dilated and two Foley catheters were inserted alongside the rectal mass to relieve suction. A concrete case of the rectum was delivered without incident. The rectal mucosa was intact with a hyperemic and edematous appearance.
        The patient was kept overnight and discharged uneventfully the following morning. The attending physician recommended a psychiatric consultation, but the patient declined.

http://www.well.com/user/cynsa/newpiles.html#fig
        (a) Pepper pot in the rectum. On removal it was found to be inscribed 'A present from Margate' (Dr. L.S. Carstairs, Royal Northern Hospital, London.)
        (b) A screwdriver with a plastic handle. (Dr. A.K. Sharma, Agra, India.)
        (c) A live shell, which needed careful handling.
        Last edited by prb; 01-27-2009, 02:27 PM.
        Otaku

Comment

Some Dude is also apparently forcing people to bid on ebay...this is done after beating them up and stealing their password I guess.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Im not sure how I missed this thread before. LOL.

I also work in an Operating Department.

Things in anus's that I personally witnessed include:

deodorant spray can
            shampoo bottle
            taper candles
            votive candles
            The still vibrating dildo (that one required am abdominal surgery to remove)
            the original - cucumber (more times than I can count!)

We also had a drink stirrer that "slipped" up the urethra and settled in the bladder.

Also, items that had been removed but they patients now had anal tears that had to be surgically repaired (one I can remember is that a guy "fell" on a bike handle in the shower)

Also this man, I wanted to believe him, but it was hard. He came into the ER with anal tears and said that a pit bull tried to rape him. But he had no claw, scratch marks or bites anywhere on his body. I thought that dogs did not have sex for pleasure, so with this guy bending over fresh out the shower, it wouldnt have enticed the dog to go for a ride would it?

I do love my job at times. Makes for good party stories.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
              I thought that dogs did not have sex for pleasure, so with this guy bending over fresh out the shower, it wouldnt have enticed the dog to go for a ride would it?
              They try to hump anything that moves even after fixed sometimes.... girl dogs too ( ours would try and get in the position [just backwards] with the boys to show them what to do).

But I would've thought there would've been something on him, even some red scratch marks.

Comment

You know, even the stuff mentioned in this thread doesn't surprise me.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                X