This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UGHHH

the past 2 days have been poopy. well actually the past week, but since i cant remember it all that well, i will speak of the past 2 days.

SUNDAY
    busy as hell, people buying their moms stuff for mothers day, last possible minute (idiots) so it was hard to get work done. First supervisor D worked about a 5 hr shift, Supervisor R worked about a 4 or 4 1/2. I got a 7 woot. I go in and see what needs to be done for the night.

Scan magazines for credit
    Finish push
    Damages
    Work candy cart
    Put backs
    Face the entire store
    Inside and outside garbages

WTF

it was me, V (god help me), and cw A.

V is stoopid, and A doesn't know how to do anything.

so I had to do the magazines, finish push, teach A how to do damages, have her do put backs, have V do candy (waited 3 hours to start it only to go on break right after) and make her do garbages, (because i hate her) and i had to face the store, and do cash, and answer calls.

luckily the photo machine broke.

all got done but i only got about 4 aisles faced, out of like 16.

Monday
    i go in at 230, cashier during day leaves at 230. normally shes there til 330 when the others get in.

again, really busy all day. Supervisor D has to scan all the outs and then check overstock to see what we have, normally hes done by 11am. he wasn't even done scanning outs on the floor when i got in.

photo was fixed, but backed up

when i go in on Mondays i have to scan all my outs in cosmetics. but i had to ring until we were able to get someone to come in at 3 (thank goodness) but before i could do that i had to help D with his while he did a change run to the bank. finally all that scanning got sorted out. and V came in at 330, i swear im gonna strangle her.

cw A was stuck in photo all night playing catch up, and stupid V was being stupid and creepy.

I was up front working on something and looked up at her, she was staring at me. i look away quickly. look back, still staring. i mouth "stop staring at me", look back STILL STARING AT ME WHILE SHE HAD A CUSTOMER. STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was ringing a customer and she needed stamps. i go look for some and V says "oh i have some here" **cough on right hand, use said hand to touch stamps**
    me" uhhh i have to get some more out of here(change drawer) anyways."

stop being so damn gross.

also the breakroom area smelled like toilet. the mens toilet overflowed this morning, and leaked throughout the hallway, out to the floor under the coolers, and into the backroom. WOW. so the fan was 'drying' that up all night. didn't feel dry to me.

i rang up V before leaving and she asks me to hand her her stuff. and then her purse....i tell her "you know you're not supposed to have this up here"
    her?...nothing. either she didn't hear me, or shes really JUST THAT STUPID

i cried the other day on break because i cant stand her anymore, and that day (Friday?) the bossman was a jerk. i go in he happy and greet me yadda yadda. like 5 days earlier i left him a note saying i needed to work in cosmetics on Friday and the following Tuesday, so i ask him can i do that
    ASS:" well, how are you gonna do that" (with a sort of attitude)
    me:*blank*

thinks..well like how i do everynite, everything by myself, all night.

what would've been a 15 minute job turned into a 2 hours job, thanks to V being a dumbass. either her or someone else royally screwed up the money order machine, bossman said "you need to fix that tonite" thanks...go help out in Hallmark, which you never do rather than give me ANY HELP EVAR!!
Working...
X