This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have a laugh at sis

ok sorry bout the caps thing didn't know.
    okay sis was just telling me that she had went to work last nite. she had worked about half her shift then realized she had a good size hole in the back of her pants. so embarrasin. so she had to untuck her shirt and cover the hole.
    she's so not going to laugh when she finds out i told. so everyone have laugh at ravenstarr
    I Have Nothing But The Thoughts Of Uselessness

Been there and done that.

One day, when my son was still in daycare, I dropped him off, and kneeled down to give him a hug before I left, like I always do. As soon as I went down, my pants split in the back. It's bad enough when it happens at all, and even worse when it happens in front of a bunch of 3- and 4-year-olds.

At least the teacher was nice enough to wait until I left before she started laughing.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

not to laugh mike but i cant help it. ive never had anything like that happen to me. knock on wood.
      I Have Nothing But The Thoughts Of Uselessness

Comment

Wow Mike, I don't think I could have held it in for that long
        I split out jeans regularly, because the crotch gets beat to heck from rubbing on the saddle, and when I swing my leg over for that last fateful time the seam gives out.

The most memorable one was when I was getting ready to go into a medallion class at State Fair when I was a kid. Swung my leg over, hear a giant RRRIIIIPPPP!....
        Hmmm...jeans just died. Good thing I could sit on the rip so it wasn't painfully obvious. I think I got a medallion (woohoo!), and got to go pick out a new pair of jeans too

Comment

I've done the crotch rip myself at work.

One night I hopped on the forklift and my pants gave out with a huge "RRRIIIIPPPPP!" right down the crotch.

I had to run home and get new pants.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Oh dawn I am so going to kick 100%of your ass

Actually,I told her about it this morning. I told her to go ahead and post it.
            Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

I knew it was time to lose a few pounds when I bent down and my favorite pair of PJ pants did a nice, clean RIIIIP right down the butt. I froze and my face was like this for a full few seconds, just stading there, bent down. Luckily it wasn't in public; I embarrass very easily.
              "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

I ripped mine real bad at work. I had to put on my redneck coveralls I keep in my truck to keep from mooning everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X