Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.22's, screwdrivers, and my magnetic head.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .22's, screwdrivers, and my magnetic head.

If only I had a gun
    I've found some weird things, some disturbing things, some disgusting things, all in people's cars, but I have never found a gun.

Unless you count BB guns.

The odd part is where I found it though. I was removing the headliner on a fullsize SUV when it dropped on my head. I could understand keeping it there if it was easy to get to, but dropping this headliner by yourself is a 45 minute process.

Odd

New tool storage location!
    Specifically for screwdrivers!

I have this flat-head screwdriver that I modified by sharpening to be able to mess with all the soft interior plastics with little to no damage. It works pretty good and, since this screwdriver was free its about 40 dollars better than a specialty tool.

Well this screwdriver has a magnet on the back, I didn't think about it and dropped it over my shoulder while removing a headliner (Ow! Hey look a gun!). A few minutes later I was removing some screws from the headliner that were holding it to the roof and rather than repositioning my self I just laid down on my back to get the last two screws. I felt a very sharp pain in the back of my head. I figured I hit my head on a pair of pliers, removed the last two screws and sat up.

That was when I noticed something wasn't right. There was an extra weight on the back of my head and it felt like I had been stung by a bee. I reached back behind my head to take a feel and felt my home made special tool sticking out of the back of my head.

I'll admit, I had to go change my pants.

Once I confirmed that my brain goo wasn't leaking out of the back of my head and managed to calm my self down I looked at the bloodstained tip of my screwdriver, panicked a little again, calmed down and noticed that there was only about a millimeter of blood on the tip of the screwdriver.

umm....Yikes?
    Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
      umm....Yikes?
      You know, with your avatar, you are the perfect person to be the first respondant to this post.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

It's a nifty knife block isn't it?
        Bark like a chicken!

Comment

I've seen those at a cutlery store at my local mall...always wanted one...

what kinda wuss carries a .22 pistol? :P

Comment

I would find it kinda cool if someone, who had a metal plate in the head, would use the magnet on the butt end of some screwdrivers to keep it where they can find it.
            Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Working...
            X