Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University police: raising exit gate is a safety hazard, but they are exempt

Hopefully this will not lead to fratching

One day several weeks ago when the garge was reserved for events, I did not feel like moving the big white sign stating Visitor Parking is closed for a special event away from the entrance gate for guests on the event list & back in front of the entrance gate. So I used the clicker to raise the exit gate for guests on the event list, & I blocked the entrance gate with the big white sign. I get a phone call from "Andrea", the Parking office manager, stating that university police saw me raise the exit gate. She told me that is a safety violation.

University police drive through Visitor Parking a couple of times each day as part of their job. Twice when the garage was reserved (after I received the phone call from "Andrea"), a university cop told me to raise the exit gate. I guess they are exempt.

Quoth snugglegirl05 View Post
    I get a phone call from "Andrea", the Parking office manager, stating that university police saw me raise the exit gate. She told me that is a safety violation.

University police drive through Visitor Parking a couple of times each day as part of their job. Twice when the garage was reserved (after I received the phone call from "Andrea"), a university cop told me to raise the exit gate. I guess they are exempt.
    Oh, I would so take that opportunity to inform said uni cop that I had been informed in no uncertain terms by "Andrea" that the uni cops had reported me for committing a safety violation by raising the exit gate and that I would not be making the same mistake a second time.

If they don't like it, they can take it up amongst themselves.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
    X