This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.P Freleigh's phone boner!

No, not that kind of boner. Get your head out of the gutter.

Lately, on third shift we have taken to playing one of the classic rock stations in town over the PA by hitting the page button on the phone and putting the radio by it.

Only problem is, you cannot page anyone while playing the radio like this, unless you take that phone and speak into it because it's already on page.

So tonight I called break on the phone we were using to play the radio, and as I turned to walk away, the phone cord got caught on my scanner and the handset fell to the floor with a loud "clunk!"

To which I replied, "Oh S-bomb!" loud enough to be heard over the PA.

At first I was like , then I was like

Fortunately, nobody in management heard, but it will be a nice conversation topic for a while.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I did that ones, minus the "Oh shit!" part. What I did do was bust out laughing after I picked it up and tried to talk into it.

They probably thought I was on something that day.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Just reading down the list, between this title and the very next one (well, not now that I'm replying but anyway) which is "Switching Teams" I thought I'd somehow wandered onto a *really* different sort of site...
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

I read the title and thought this was going to be a thread about 1-900#'s.

Gutter? What gutter? *looks innocent and slinks away*
        "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
        HellGate: London

Comment

I still contend that my gutter is guttier than yours. So there.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
          X