This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is hope for Humanity....

So, today, I was workking an open to 4 pm shift, on little sleep, as I closed the night before. Well, things were pretty hectic, and my day was really started to wear down on me,

Customers were more derogatory than usual, they were really berating me, because I was the only one in the store, and as a sales associate, I'm obviously the one who handles the hiring for the district....right...

I was pretty upset, under this older gentleman comes in, and tells me he's a landlord. He wanted to buy a VHF/UHF antenna for one of his tenants for christmas as a surprise today, because he didnt have one and he wanted to do something nice for him....

This is really touching, because it seems like we never help each other out anymore....It made me smile for the rest of the day, because someone took time out of their day to just think of someone else. Myself and everyone I've ever met can try and learn from it....that we're all brothers and sisters, we're all family. I learned that feeling in the Marine Corps, on how to do things for each other and really watch out for each other. Okay, enough sappiness, back to reality. He'll probably return it and kill my numbers anyways. Haha.

I wish humanity as a whole would get a big swift kick in the collective pants.
    This "Give me it, Its mine!" attitude has got to go away.
    Its destroying civilized society as a whole.
    I mean look at the biggest dividing line there is. Money.
    The rich want it all, damn the poor.
    The poor just want to live comfortable, generally speaking. Im sure there are alot of poor with grandious ideas of being stinking rich. But im sure there are some that say, I just wish all my bills were paid off. or even i wish i could make an extra 200 bucks a month, then i could pay off my bills.

This high and mighty crap has to stop. Selfishness needs to go away. Im not saying share everything you have, but for gods sake pull your collective heads from your collective butts.

You dont even have to give anything out, thats worth money. Just for the love of god be nice and polite!

Kudos to Mr. Landlord.
    http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
    Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

Working...
    X